Anna Tullar joined HAT LAW’s Birmingham, Alabama office after graduating from Samford’s Cumberland School of Law in 2021. Born and Raised in Western Kentucky, Anna graduated with her bachelor’s degree, cum laude, from Middle Tennessee State University in 2017. While in law school, Anna gained great experience and insight while participating with Cumberland’s Veterans Legal Assistance Clinic, where she assisted military veterans with numerous civil and criminal matters.
Anna enjoys reading, baking and spending time with friends and family. She also enjoys traveling and cheering for her favorite sports teams.
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, 2021
- B.S., Middle Tennessee State University, 2017
Bar and Court Admissions
- Alabama State Courts
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of Alabama U.S. District Court
- Middle District of Alabama U.S. District Court
- Southern District of Alabama
- Tennessee State Courts
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Alabama Young Lawyers
- Birmingham Bar Association